Our accessible, inclusive & nourishing environments will foster self- assured, articulate and aspiring learners, with the resourcefulness to remain hopeful, resilient and adaptable, (even) in a changing and unpredictable world.
We will achieve this by:
- Creating a positive atmosphere where everyone feels happy, secure and valued.
- Expecting and promoting the highest standards of behaviour.
- Providing a well-planned, broad, balanced and inclusive curriculum that reflects and develops our school values.
- Providing the highest standards of teaching and learning.
- Working together with parents, carers, governors and local community to build a culture of learning with high expectations.
- Promoting the British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, mutual respect and tolerance of different faiths and beliefs.
- Ensuring all children are ready for their next stage of education and life beyond the school.